(This page is only available in English for now. For an automated translation from your browser, right-click on this page and select your preferred language)
An in-house trainer acts as an employee of their company and, as a result, is responsible for training employees of their company or customers of their company.
Process for in-house trainers:
Step 1 - Registration
Confirm by email to
Step 2 - Training Material Fee
Access to the training material starts as from 500 EUR per legal entity. An invoice is generated and once the payment is received, the training material will be delivered. Please send us an email with the training material needed based on the matrix or training list.
Step 3 - Certificates
To purchase certificates online for your trainees (15 EUR before VAT per certificate):
- Open your administrative account or create one if you don’t already have one. Once created you should receive an email to validate your email address.
- Inform training@safeusediisocyanates the login (email) of your administrative account so that we can activate your access.
- Go into your personal account:
- Click on ‘My account’ and then ‘User & credentials’.
- Update your password and confirm it. Make sure to use a different password than the last 4 ones used on your account previously.
- Go then to your admin account:
- Click on 'Contact' and then 'Import'. Upload the people who should receive a certificate by using the XLS template
- Upload the filled-in template
- In 'Contacts', select the ones who should receive a certificate and save the selection in the top-right corner. We advise to make a selection based on the training number / language and date of training (not a must but easier further down in the process). If all imported contacts have to receive the same certificate in same language / same training, then there is no need to make a selection.
- Go to the webshop for internal trainers and login with your credentials (making sure using same email address as your administrative account)
- Complete the required information
- Select the quantity and type of certificate (the language of the certificate can be chosen during the download of the certificates)
- Go to the end of the registration and complete the online payment
- If payment is successful, go back to your admin account. You can see the number of certificates purchased and the number of certificates delivered
- Select your contacts or retrieve your selections and allocate a certificate
- When downloading the certificates, you can select the language of the certificates
If you cannot remember your password to login, log out and use the forget password feature.