The process for virtual classrooms is similar to the physical classroom’s, with the exception that a dedicated system of access to online sessions has been put in place.
As a trainee, you will:
- Receive, in your confirmation email, secured link to the virtual training
- At the time of the class, you will click on that link which will redirect you to a secure page where you will see a countdown appear before the session begins
- Once the session begins, you will be redirected in the classroom where you will follow the virtual session with the trainer and other participants
- The redirection to the classrooms automatically triggers a check-in in the idloom system (replacing the manual check-in in the case of physical classrooms). This will ensure that the system will keep track at any time that you actually attended the training
- A the end of the training, the final online examination will be made available on the online portal
- Once the exam taken and passed, the certificate will be made downloadable from that same portal.