(This article is only available in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish at the moment)
1. Do I have to train my employees?
The employer has the obligation that all employees who use or handle products that contain min. 0,1% of diisocyanates receive the appropiate training. See details in the EU Reach Regulation.
2. Which training is needed for my employees/target group?
This depends on the application and tasks of your employees. The regulators distinguish between 3 different levels (General Training, Intermediate Training and Advanced Training) depending on the risk to exposure related to the task(s) performed by the employee. We have created a specific matrix to help you make the right choice.
3. Which Mono-, Di- or Triisocyanates are covered by the REACH restriction?
You can find a non-exhaustive list of substances in the REACH section.
4. What is the fee for a training?
The fee for a web based training on the ISOPA/ALIPA website is 5€ (+ applicable value added tax tax) + 10€ admin fee per invoice issued. This includes the certificate for the training. Prices for Classroom trainings depend on the content and format.
5. How can I book a Web Based Training for a group of employees?
Please use the Admin User Account to register. We have prepare a quick guide to help you with it. You may also want to purchase vouchers for your trainees: Order vouchers.
6. How long will it take to do a Web Based training?
This depends on the training you book. To complete the General Training takes about 40-50 minutes. Intermediate or advanced trainings add another 30 – 60 minutes.
7. Do I have to book the basic training and an additional training?
The basic training is included in all other training courses, which are either intermediate or advanced trainings. So if you book any other training, you automatically will receive the general training as part of the learning path.
8. Is it possible to pay via bank transfer?
We offer online payment methods to book a Web Based Training. If online payment is not supported by your company please use the voucher form.
9. Who is allowed to give the training on the safe use and handling of diisocyanates / trainer qualification?
Anybody who has knowledge on occupational safety and health with competence acquired by relevant vocational training. Please refer to our dedicated page to learn about the options and the process to become a trainer.
10. Do you have a list of trainers?
Yes we do. Please consult our list of trainers and contact them directly
You didn't find the answer to your question? Visit our Help Center or contact us at